Main factors that lead to patch leakage in SMT patch
1, the feed rack (feeder) feed is not in place.
2. The gas inlet of the element suction nozzle is blocked, the suction nozzle is damaged, and the suction nozzle height is not correct.
3, the equipment's vacuum gas path failure or blocking;
4. The circuit board has poor delivery or deformation.
5. No solder paste or solder paste is too small on the pad of the circuit board.
6. The quality of components is inconsistent with the thickness of the same species.
7. There are errors in the calling program of the mounter, or the wrong choice of the thickness parameters of the components when programming.
8, because of human factors inadvertently touched off.